Monday, September 9, 2013

My Journey Begins

                                          My Journey Begins

      9/8/13                           Day 1~ 
     Well I decided to start this Journal so I can stay accountable and also to keep focused on what I have done and still need to do.  Eventually I will be doing the GAPS diet, but for now I have cut out grains, and all processed food.. still have some canned veggies that I am using but I rinse them well, up to now I have allowed beans also, but will be eliminating them after tomorrow too ( I made some soup with them) Cut out most dairy, will use organic cream for my coffee for now.  I will be making up chicken and beef stock so I can do the gaps diet in a week or two.  You need a lot of stock. I hope to add a lot of resources and recipes to help others along their own journey to a healthier life.
How I am feeling today? My condition is not good, I ache in all my joints and have confirmed arthritis in my toes and planter fasciitis in my left food, I hobble a lot, these conditions and the fact that I am 80 lbs overweight just keeps me from being as active as my mind wants me to be.  I typically craved tons of snacks and sweets after dinner and did all my over eating then. Today I made a veggie and kale soup and ate that all day. I did have an orange and apple also, I need to drink more water. All in all I did very good for day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment